Members: Time to renew your Membership
Please select your GUILD from the dropdown list provided!
Over 80? Please visit our 80+ Renewal Page for your special rate.
As a member of one (or more) of LexArt’s nine Guilds, you join a community of artists dedicated to learning, creating, and sharing within their chosen medium of expression. Guild members enjoy all the benefits of Society Sustaining members, plus no-fee access to open studio times, opportunities to display and sell their work at LexArt exhibit, shows, and marketplaces, and participation in special members-only workshops and other learning events. Guild memberships are open to artisans of all skill and experience levels, although guilds with specialized equipment generally require demonstrations of proficiency and consideration for others before permitting unrestricted studio access. Guild members volunteer throughout the year to support LexArt’s various activities and keep overall membership fees affordable.
Thinking about joining a guild? Visit our Guilds page.
Additional Member Benefits
- Discount on classes
- Early notification of class registrations
- Invitation to members-only events (e.g. HMP Preview party)
- Free or discounted admission to nearly 1200 art museums and galleries, historical museums and societies, botanical gardens, children’s museums, zoos and more across the U.S., Canada, Bermuda, El Salvador, and Mexico via the NARM card.
- Two-for-one tickets to over 50 area theaters with the StageSource Circle of Friends Card.
- Local store discounts with membership card:
- Playtime – Arlington – 10%
- Wagon Wheel Farm Stand and Nurseries – 10%
- Big Picture Framing – Lexington – 50%
- Albright Art Supplies – Concord – 15%
LexArt Guild Member Renewal
Current Guild member renewals only.
Joining a guild has varying requirements for each guild. First time guild applicants must contact the chair of the guild to express interest and to intiate the process. Safety and knowlegable use and maintenence of equipment is a priority. Ceramics guild has a wait list.