5 Thursdays 5:00-8:00 pm
Begins June 10, via Zoom
Have you ever wanted to make a movie? Now you can! Learn how to bring an original idea to life in your own film!
- Session 1: Learn the basics of making a film. Assignment for session 2: Write a script, using a worksheet
- Session 2: Go over each script and learn how to break it down. Assignment for session 3: Shot, prop, and costume list
- Session 3: Review shot, prop, and costume list with feedback. Assignment for session 4: Shoot the film
- Session 4: Learn about editing. Assignment for session 4: Edit the film
- Session 5: Final showings and critiques. You will have a finished film, and the knowledge to make another one!
Lights, Camera, Action! Make your own movie! with Michael Neel
Format Skill Level Materials Required Interactive Zoom All levels
Phone/Tablet/Video Camera, Laptop with editing software.
If you do not have editing software, we can recommend some.